Building and maintaining profitable customer relations. This highly practical 2-day training course will enable apply simple and proven techniques of establishing and maintaining a culture of superior customer care to build profitable and lasting customer relations.
The course was excellent - G Labuschagne
The facilitator really lives what she teaches - Louse Du Plessis - ABSA
Outstanding - B Kotze - Kelp Systems
Order Printed Brochure | View more courses
Customer Service Excellence
A business without a customer is no business at all.
From the customer's point of view, one company is very like the next and in our increasingly competitive business environment the customer is truly king, with more choice than ever before. It is therefore essential to ensure that your potential and existing customers choose to buy from your organisation - and keep doing so in future. The most effective way to do so, is to ensure that your customers know how important they are to each and every member of your organisation.
This highly practical 2-day training course will enable you to do just that. You will learn simple and proven techniques of establishing and maintaining a culture of superior customer care to build profitable and lasting customer relations.
Defining customer-focussed success
- Understanding the true nature of exceptional customer service
- What can excellent customer service do for your organisation?
- Evaluating your company's existing level of service objectively
- Identifying the actual value of your customers on a customer relations potential scale
- Committing to premium service quality standards
Understanding your customers
- Identifying the four essential requirements of all customers
- Realising the importance of timeliness and consistency
- Learning to listen to your customers and identify their needs correctly
- Preparing for the unexpected by learning to anticipate customer requirements
Improving your communication skills
- Using your voice to communicate a positive attitude towards your customer
- Communicating clearly, honestly and professionally
- Dealing with customer complaints, both in person and on the telephone
- Handling difficult customers professionally, while maintaining good customer relations
Adding value to exceptional service
- Taking personal responsibility for the quality and nature of customer service
- Understanding your back-up duties
- Keeping your customer informed
- Effectively selling your products and services
- Meeting the computer challenge with personal courtesy
Applying simple techniques to make the customer feel valued
- Making realistic promises - and keeping them
- Understanding the value of positive responses and using them appropriately
- Learning proven customer recovery strategies to regain your customer's confidence and loyalty when things go wrong
- Keeping a record of difficult customers who require extra attention
A number of practical sessions are incorporated to ensure that you are able to apply your newly acquired skills effectively in going one step further from just service to customer service excellence!
Who should attend?
This course is essential to each and every member of your organisation who comes into contact with customers or the public in general. It will be of particular benefit to:
Request Proposal for On-Site Training